Carnival Cruise Line guests who have reached Diamond Status are entitled to a special VIFP lunch dining their voyage.
The lunch is in the main dining room, typically the smaller one, but that can vary depending on how many Diamond guests are onboard.
We got the menu if you’re curious about what the seasoned cruisers get to eat during their exclusive luncheon.
- Tuna and Salmon Crudo (petit greens, wonton crisp, sake-yuzu vinaigrette)
- Natchitoches Meat Pies (official Louisiana state dish)
- Caesar Salad (homemade dressing, croûton, parmesan)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp (butternut-cauliflower gratin, creamy sun-dried tomato sauce)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon (roasted potato, asparagus, peppercorn bordelaise sauce)
- Baked Vegetable Casserole (cheddar & Parmesan gratinate, pumpkin garlic bread)
- Chocolate Decadence (dark cocoa, lemon gratin, raspberries)
- Pear Almond Crostata (mascarpone cream, nut flakes)
- Fresh Fruit (pineapple sorbet)
Please inform your server if you have any food allergies.
- Public health advisory: consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
The new menu is refreshed, including an option from Chef Emeril Lagasse. In July 2023, Carnival announced they were doing away with the Diamond VIFP lunch, but that decision was ultimately reversed after pushback from 1000s of VIFP Diamond guests.