Celebrity Cruises has just revealed that their upcoming ship designed specifically for the Galapagos Islands will featuring a camping experience on the top deck.
Celebrity Flora will offer a glamping experience on the luxury yacht where travelers can dine, drink, and sleep under one of the most spectacular night skies in the world. Four guests per night will be able to book the top deck experience, which includes two inviting cabanas – one fitted with a double bed and the other for enjoying an alfresco meal. Galapagos Glamping was created to bring guests closer than ever to the wild, stunning destination. During the evening, a naturalist will also be available to show campers various stars and constellations that are visible in the night sky.
Campfire-inspired culinary delights will be on hand during the evening, from cocktails to wines to s’mores and more. Part of the experience will include being served a beautiful dinner as the sun goes down, and a full bed-side breakfast when the sun comes up.
Celebrity Flora will make her debut sailing on May 26, 2019. The ship will operate alternating 10 and 11-night tours, but there’s also the option for guests to select a 16-night inner and outer loop itinerary to the region’s most stunning locales. Bookings are now open at celebritycruises.com/flora.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]