Celebrity Cruises has just revealed that their upcoming ship designed specifically for the Galapagos Islands will featuring a camping experience on the top deck.
Celebrity Flora will offer a glamping experience on the luxury yacht where travelers can dine, drink, and sleep under one of the most spectacular night skies in the world. Four guests per night will be able to book the top deck experience, which includes two inviting cabanas – one fitted with a double bed and the other for enjoying an alfresco meal. Galapagos Glamping was created to bring guests closer than ever to the wild, stunning destination. During the evening, a naturalist will also be available to show campers various stars and constellations that are visible in the night sky.
Campfire-inspired culinary delights will be on hand during the evening, from cocktails to wines to s’mores and more. Part of the experience will include being served a beautiful dinner as the sun goes down, and a full bed-side breakfast when the sun comes up.
Celebrity Flora will make her debut sailing on May 26, 2019. The ship will operate alternating 10 and 11-night tours, but there’s also the option for guests to select a 16-night inner and outer loop itinerary to the region’s most stunning locales. Bookings are now open at celebritycruises.com/flora.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS12 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL4 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift