Celebrity Cruises has announced that it will be returning to the UK this year.
The line’s president and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo confirmed today that the recently-renovated Celebrity Silhouette will be operating sailings from Southampton this summer.
Beginning July 3, the vessel will embark on a series of six to eight-night itineraries around the UK coast. Guests will be able to explore the Jurassic Coastline from Portland; visit the Scottish cities of Inverness, Kirkwall, and Glasgow; and enjoy Belfast, Northern Ireland and Liverpool, England.
“We’re delighted to be returning to Southampton after over a year away. We are truly committed to the UK market and can’t wait to welcome guests back onboard,” said Lutoff-Perlo. “What could be better than a new luxury ship, ready to take guests on a journey around one of the world’s most beautiful and impressive coastlines? Not only is this extremely significant to us as a business, but also to efforts to boost the UK’s local tourism industry.”
These voyages will follow Celebrity’s new “Always Included” pricing structure, which was announced late last year. The line has taken a more inclusive approach, rolling wifi, alcoholic and specialty beverages, and gratuities into the cruise fare.
In addition, the line’s Cruise With Confidence program is still up and running, and will provide travelers with flexible cancelation policies and best price guarantees for peace of mind.
These new UK Celebrity Silhouette sailings will be open to vaccinated adult guests, as well as kids and teens that present negative PCR test results. They will open for booking on April 6, 2021.
All travelers who were booked on Silhouette‘s previously scheduled summer itineraries will be contacted to discuss their options.
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team