Celebrity Cruises has announced that it will be returning to the UK this year.
The line’s president and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo confirmed today that the recently-renovated Celebrity Silhouette will be operating sailings from Southampton this summer.
Beginning July 3, the vessel will embark on a series of six to eight-night itineraries around the UK coast. Guests will be able to explore the Jurassic Coastline from Portland; visit the Scottish cities of Inverness, Kirkwall, and Glasgow; and enjoy Belfast, Northern Ireland and Liverpool, England.
“We’re delighted to be returning to Southampton after over a year away. We are truly committed to the UK market and can’t wait to welcome guests back onboard,” said Lutoff-Perlo. “What could be better than a new luxury ship, ready to take guests on a journey around one of the world’s most beautiful and impressive coastlines? Not only is this extremely significant to us as a business, but also to efforts to boost the UK’s local tourism industry.”
These voyages will follow Celebrity’s new “Always Included” pricing structure, which was announced late last year. The line has taken a more inclusive approach, rolling wifi, alcoholic and specialty beverages, and gratuities into the cruise fare.
In addition, the line’s Cruise With Confidence program is still up and running, and will provide travelers with flexible cancelation policies and best price guarantees for peace of mind.
These new UK Celebrity Silhouette sailings will be open to vaccinated adult guests, as well as kids and teens that present negative PCR test results. They will open for booking on April 6, 2021.
All travelers who were booked on Silhouette‘s previously scheduled summer itineraries will be contacted to discuss their options.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies