Celebrity Cruises has announced that one of its newest ships, Celebrity Edge, will be headed down to Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific for the first time for the 2023-2024 season.
There, the Edge-class vessel will offer 12 different six to 13-night voyages from early December 2023 through April 2024. The 12 itineraries will visit a total of 22 ports, with departures from both Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
“Our new advertising campaign poses a question, ‘Isn’t it time?’ to treat ourselves and to get out and experience the world, again. There’s no better way to experience this amazing part of the world than on our award-winning, transformational Celebrity Edge,” said Celebrity Cruises President & CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo.
“She’s a luxury boutique hotel, Michelin-quality dining, a luxurious spa retreat with the world at your service. We are so excited to offer such a truly special vacation experience Down Under.”
READ MORE: 15 Photos of Eden on Celebrity Edge
Highlights of Edge‘s season Down Under will include:
- Unique itineraries including “Sun and Beach Escapes,” “Food and Wine Classics,” and “Five Star Getaways”
- Overnight calls in Cairns, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand; and Hobart, Tasmania
- A new port for the cruise line, Kangaroo Island — one of Australia’s best nature reserves
- Each New Zealand sailing will explore both the North and South Islands
- A sun-filled South Pacific itinerary visiting New Caledonia, Vanuatu, and Mystery Island
Highlights of Celebrity Edge include:
- The exclusive The Retreat enclave for suite guests featuring a restaurant, lounge, and sundeck
- The Magic Carpet cantilevering platform on the side of the ship, changing functions depending on which deck it’s on
- 29 different restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Eden, a light and plant-filled three-story space featuring a cafe, bar, and restaurant
- A 22,000 square foot spa featuring the SEA Thermal Suite with eight different rooms
As is now the case on all Celebrity Cruises ships (except the Galapagos Islands vessels), wifi, drinks, and gratuities are now included in the cruise fare.
Celebrity Edge‘s 2023-2024 Down Under sailings open to the general public on October 14, 2021.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service