Congrats to Carnival Corporation & plc for placing in this years “100 Best Corporate Citizens” by Corporate Responsibility (CR) Magazine. Not only did Carnival place #52 on the list, up from #69 last year, but they’re the only cruise line to make the list.
CR Magazine ranks on seven different areas: environment, climate change, employee relations, human rights, governance, finance, and philanthropy.
Carnival Corporation & plc operates Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Ibero Cruises, P&O Cruises (UK & Australia) and popular tour companies in Alaska and Canadian Yukon.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises