This week, Carnival Cruise Lines introduced their revamped past guest loyalty program, assigning those who have sailed with the line the title of “Very Important Fun Person” (VIFP) then dividing them up into one of five different categories.
In a cruise industry first, guests who have never sailed with Carnival before can join the VIFP Club for access to members-only specials, promotions and other offers. Offers will change regularly and pre-cruisers and first-time cruisers are encouraged to visit www.carnival.com/VIFP often to get the best deal on their first Carnival vacation.
Then, starting with their 2nd sailing, benefits include a complimentary alcoholic/specialty beverage at breakfast or lunch or at the Punchliner Comedy Brunch Presented by George Lopez, a new e-newsletter, and members-only cruise specials and other offers.
Let’s see all about the new program-
Photo Timothy Wildey via Compfight
Chris Owen is a travel writer from Orlando Florida charged with sharing frank, inside information on cruise vacations with travelers. Certified a Master Cruise Counselor by the Cruise Lines International Association, Chris can be found via the popular travel blog, ChrisCruises.net and on the long-running cruise information website, YourCruiseDream.com.
- Cruise Critic Members Up in Arms Over Leaked Carnival Loyalty Program Changes
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Upgraded Loyalty Program
- Cruise Line Loyalty Programs: Just How Important Are They?
- Cruise Line Rolls Out New Ship, Socially
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings