For the first time ever, Palm Beach County’s original Comic-Con, called PalmCon, will have a special gathering at sea.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is hosting the eight annual convention aboard Grand Classica from October 12 to 14. The event will celebrate all things superheroes, anime, science fiction, video games, role playing games, fantasy card games, and pop culture.
The Comic-Con-style sailing will feature award-winning comic guests, celebrities, gaming, cosplay, writers/creators workshops, entertainment, toys, original art, contests, and more. Amenities onboard the ship for guests to enjoy include eight dining choices, a spa, casino, live entertainment, and more. The cruise will stop at Grand Bahama Island, as it usually does.
For this special voyage, there will be onboard activities available for all ages. New and nostalgic superheroes alike will be celebrated. The PalmCon cruise starts at $185 per person, based on double occupancy.
For more information, click here and scroll down near the bottom.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island