Cruise Radio News Briefs for Tuesday morning, December 22, 2020.
Royal Caribbean Group Launches Program to Help Travel Agents
Royal Caribbean Group will launch its new ‘Pay It Forward’ program for struggling travel agents.
Through the program, the company’s travel agent partners will be able to apply for a three year, interest-free loan of up to $250,000. This will no doubt help some agents keep their businesses afloat as the travel industry looks toward a better future.
Bookings Open for 2022 Carnival Pride Europe Cruises
Bookings are now open for cruises aboard Carnival Pride in Europe for 2022.
From April to October, the ship will sail nine, ten, and twelve night cruises in Northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
To cap off the season, the ship will head back to the US on a 13-night transatlantic cruise from Lisbon to Tampa.
Stock Report for Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- Carnival (CCL) $21.06, down 2%
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) $71.82, down .6%
- Norwegian (NCLH) $24.78, down 1.5%
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Rescues 8 People Off the Coast of Florida [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Resumes Sailings From Los Angeles
- Royal Caribbean CEO: ‘It’s Time to Focus on the Future’