Cruise Radio News Briefs for Tuesday morning, December 22, 2020.
Royal Caribbean Group Launches Program to Help Travel Agents
Royal Caribbean Group will launch its new ‘Pay It Forward’ program for struggling travel agents.
Through the program, the company’s travel agent partners will be able to apply for a three year, interest-free loan of up to $250,000. This will no doubt help some agents keep their businesses afloat as the travel industry looks toward a better future.
Bookings Open for 2022 Carnival Pride Europe Cruises
Bookings are now open for cruises aboard Carnival Pride in Europe for 2022.
From April to October, the ship will sail nine, ten, and twelve night cruises in Northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
To cap off the season, the ship will head back to the US on a 13-night transatlantic cruise from Lisbon to Tampa.
Stock Report for Tuesday, December 22, 2020
- Carnival (CCL) $21.06, down 2%
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) $71.82, down .6%
- Norwegian (NCLH) $24.78, down 1.5%
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras