Disney Announces Itinerary News For Fantasy and Magic
Disney has announced that Disney Fantasy will move to longer seven and eight-night itineraries starting October 9. Starting this week, the ship will begin shorter cruises from Port Canaveral to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
And after a successful series of cruises in the UK, Disney Magic is scheduled to resume voyages in Miami on October 28.
From Miami, the ship will operate four-night Bahamas cruises and five-night Mexico and Bahamas sailings.
MSC Divina Approved to Sail From Port Canaveral
MSC Cruises has announced that its ship MSC Divina has been approved for a CDC Conditional Sailing Certificate and is set to resume voyages on September 16.
The vessel will sail from a new homeport for MSC — Port Canaveral. It will mark the first time the line has sailed from any port in Florida besides Miami. Itineraries will include three and four-night Bahamas cruises, as well as seven-night western Caribbean and Bahamas voyages.
When Divina sets sail, she will be MSC’s 11th ship globally to resume cruises.
Carnival to Now Accept At-Home COVID-19 Testing
Carnival Cruise Line will now be accepting at-home COVID-19 testing for its pre-cruise testing requirement.
The line is requiring that the test, called Abbott’s BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Test, be bought through either eMed or Optum.
To take the test, travelers must set up a virtual visit through the test company’s website so that an employee can verify that it was taken correctly. The result comes in within 15 minutes.
All guests, regardless of vaccination status, must present a negative result to sail.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada
- MSC Bellissima’s Red Sea Deployment Extended
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 2: Enough About COVID, Let’s Have Fun
- Cruise News Today — September 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: MSC Meraviglia Review 2021 + News
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Updates Casino, Smoking Policies
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Oasis of the Seas Successfully Completes First Cruise From NYC Metro Area
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Caribbean Island Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 18 Months
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Final Impressions of Carnival’s Mardi Gras