New Details on Celebrity Beyond Revealed
Celebrity Cruises has announced new dining and beverage details on its upcoming Edge-class ship, Celebrity Beyond.
The vessel will have 15 restaurants, including a redesigned Cyprus main dining room and Rooftop Grill, and a new travel-inspired specialty venue called Le Voyage. Among the 12 bars and lounges will include an expanded aft Sunset Bar, a new World Class Bar with unique cocktails, and a reimagined Mast Bar on the Resort Deck.
Celebrity Beyond is scheduled to debut in Europe in April 2022, and set sail from Florida to the Caribbean in fall 2022.
American Queen Steamboat Company Merges With Victory Cruise Lines
American Queen Steamboat Company has announced that it has merged with sister brand Victory Cruise Lines under a new name: American Queen Voyages.
In total, the new cruise line will have seven vessels sailing in North America under three arms: American Queen Voyages River, American Queen Voyages Lakes & Ocean, and American Queen Voyages Expedition.
The ships will sail America’s rivers, the Great Lakes, the Pacific Northwest, Canada and the east coast, Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, and Alaska.
Carnival Cruise Director Joins Mardi Gras
Carnival cruise director Mike Pack officially took his place on Mardi Gras in Port Canaveral on Saturday. The popular cruise director was originally going to be onboard for Mardi Gras’ debut, but took time off to enjoy his wife and their newborn baby.
Chris Williams, also known as “The Flying Scotsman,” filled in for Pack aboard the ship from when she debuted in July through this past weekend.
Pack took the lead role as cruise director of Mardi Gras when Matt Mitcham left Carnival during the cruise industry shutdown.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude