Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
To save you the stress of researching how much it’ll cost to keep your car safe during your cruise, we’ve compiled a list of cruise parking prices by each port.
- Miami: $22 per night
- Tampa: $15 per night
- Jacksonville: $17 per night
- Port Everglades: $15 per night
- Port Canaveral: $17 per night
- Montreal: $20 CAD per night or fixed pricing at $80 for 8 days if purchased in advance
- Quebec City: $23 CAD
- Vancouver (Canada Place): $23 CAD
- 4-day: $72
- 5-day: $90
- 7-day: $126
- San Diego: No onsite parking, but plenty of off-site places to choose from
- San Francisco: $18 per calendar day
- Los Angeles: $17 per night
New York City Area
- Manhattan: $40 per night
- Brooklyn: $25 per night
- Cape Liberty: $20 per night
- New Orleans: $20 per day
- Baltimore: $15 per night
- Charleston: $20 per day
- Seattle: $21 per day at Pier 66
- Seattle: $26 per day at Pier 91
Galveston: See chart below.
|Length of Cruise||Parking Rates- Lots||Pre-paid Parking Rates- Lots||Parking Rates- Garage|
- Boston: $21 per 24/hr period if paid in advance, $30 per 24/hr period if paid day-of.
- Norfolk: $15 per night
Updated: November 23, 2018.