[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI481APR2018.mp3″ title=”Broadcasting Aboard Carnival Horizon” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we are broadcasting straight from Carnival Cruise Line’s newest ship, Carnival Horizon.
We discuss Horizon’s differences from Carnival Vista and the new barbecue smokehouse and brewhouse onboard with Carnival’s president Christine Duffy. Eddie Allen, the Vice President of Beverage Operations joins us to talk about the brewery onboard, as well as some of Carnival’s most popular cocktails.
Chris Owen from Chris Cruises also stops by to discuss his first impressions of the ship and help answer some listener questions.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program