Tim and his wife recently took a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival’s newest ship Carnival Celebration. He goes over his first impressions of an Excel-class ship, what he thought of the BOLT roller coaster, how he liked the dining and entertainment options on board, and what he and his wife did while in port.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Icon of the Seas will have a lot of firsts for Royal Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean captain passes away
- Grand Turk reopens to everyone
- Disney Cruise Line heads to a new continent and details inaugural voyages to Lighthouse Point
- Norwegian Cruise Line announces a new show for Norwegian Viva
- Carnival president and Emeril Lagasse to join first Carnival Venezia voyage
- Reminder that Carnival is increasing daily gratuities
Listen to Cruise Radio:
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
If you’d like to further support Cruise Radio, we now have a Patreon which you can find here.