Meteorologist Greg Dee answers the question about all that sea fog in the Gulf of Mexico.
A review of Carnival Cruise Line’s New Orleans based Carnival Dream. This was a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has a cruise on:
- Carnival updates app
- Carnival new dining plan
- Royal Caribbean names their new ship and it’s headed to the US
- Holland America christening
- Virgin Voyages reveal more cabin information
- Listener question on what cruise ship to take to Cuba
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]