Meteorologist Greg Dee answers the question about all that sea fog in the Gulf of Mexico.
A review of Carnival Cruise Line’s New Orleans based Carnival Dream. This was a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has a cruise on:
- Carnival updates app
- Carnival new dining plan
- Royal Caribbean names their new ship and it’s headed to the US
- Holland America christening
- Virgin Voyages reveal more cabin information
- Listener question on what cruise ship to take to Cuba
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown