Meteorologist Greg Dee answers the question about all that sea fog in the Gulf of Mexico.
A review of Carnival Cruise Line’s New Orleans based Carnival Dream. This was a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has a cruise on:
- Carnival updates app
- Carnival new dining plan
- Royal Caribbean names their new ship and it’s headed to the US
- Holland America christening
- Virgin Voyages reveal more cabin information
- Listener question on what cruise ship to take to Cuba
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship