[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI503SEP1918.mp3″ title=”Carnival Fantasy Review, Alaska Excursions, and News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review of Carnival Fantasy. This Carnival Cruise Line ship is currently the oldest ship in the fleet, and was the first Fantasy-class ship. This Western Caribbean cruise went to Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Carnival Horizon is officially at her new home
- Carnival offers a new type of boarding photo
- Guy’s Burger Joint now offering new burgers
- Could Norwegian Cruise Line prices be going up?
- New NCL ship deployments for 2020
- Royal Caribbean eliminating in-room babysitting
Simonne from Cruising Excursions answers questions based on your emails. We cover tours in Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, and an accessible tour for Mendenhall Glacier.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.