Godmother Queen Latifah, Chef Guy Fieri, Philadelphia Eagles kicker Jake Elliott, and a couple thousand guests were in attendance.
Horizon Cruise Director Mike Pack stops by, Tommy from Always Be Booked, and we get some audio clips from Guy Fieri after the ribbon cutting of the Pig and Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse.
- Always Be Booked Podcast
- Day 1: Getting Ready to Cruise
- Day 2: Free Eats
- Day 3: Specialty Dining
- Day 4: Entertainment
- Day 5: Best Bars
- Day 6: Kid’s Stuff
- Day 7: For The Big Kids
- Day 8: The Casino
- Day 9: Sea Day Activities
- Day 10: Before you Disembark
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]