We talk with Isaiah about his recent seven-night cruise aboard Carnival Magic out of Port Canaveral, Florida. He goes over his experience in a balcony cabin for the first time, the food and entertainment onboard, and his time in the ports on this eastern Caribbean itinerary.
Richard has cruise news on:
- The CDC has let the Conditional Sailing Order expire
- Crystal Cruises’ parent company has filed for bankruptcy
- Norwegian changes its Free at Sea program
- Royal Caribbean to debut a new venue on Wonder of the Seas
- Celebrity is delaying the return of a west coast ship, and canceling a Mediterranean season for one ship
- Mardi Gras’ cruise director takes a promotion
I signed up for the free testing kit the United States Postal Service is sending out. Will that test work for my pre-cruise testing requirement? — Billy
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.