On this week’s episode, we get a Carnival Magic review of a six-night Caribbean sailing from Port Canaveral. The ports of call on this voyage were Carnival Corporation’s private island Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove. We get a bow-to-stern review from this family of three.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Cruise protocols are changing again
- More changes at Carnival Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line had a Q2 business update
- Hawaii-based Pride of America is sailing at half capacity
- Diamond Princess is back in America but won’t be going anywhere until November
What are the best Haven upgrade strategies? My assumption is eggs in one basket. – Daniel
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.