Marc and his family recently returned from a six-night New Year’s Eve cruise aboard Carnival Miracle from Long Beach, California. This cruise went down to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico.
We get a comprehensive review of the ship, what Marc thought of the food, the condition of the vessel, and his overall thoughts of this Carnival Miracle cruise.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- CDC drops cruise travel warning down one level
- Crystal Cruises hangs it up after 30 years
- Smoking in the casinos are back for Carnival Cruise Line
- Virgin Voyages opens its new terminal at PortMiami
- Most 2023 Norwegian Sky sailings go dark
What is a Carnival “Sailabration” cruise and are they still available to book?
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.