Carnival Paradise was launched in 1998 as the world’s first non-smoking cruise ship. Sadly, that only last a short time. Fast forward 20 years later, the ship underwent a massive overhaul adding new features and a bow-to-stern interior renovation. We get a five-night Western Caribbean review of Carnival Paradise from Tampa, Florida.
Simonne from Cruising Excursions answer some Mediterranean shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Celebrity Edge was officially christened
- Carnival Cruise Line returns to Europe in 2020
- Carnival increases beverage gratuities by three percent
- Another Princess ship will have Ocean Medallion by February 2019
- Royal Caribbean investing in biometric technology
- Terminal 3 in Port Canaveral is officially underway
Listener Question:What is there to do in Grand Cayman aside from Stingray City?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Party Space, Price Details
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 13, 2019
- 17 Carnival Cruise Ship Bars and Lounges
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- 2020 Cruise Trends You Need to Know
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
BEFORE YOU CRUISE1 day ago
17 Carnival Cruise Ship Bars and Lounges
EDITORIAL3 days ago
2020 Cruise Trends You Need to Know