Carnival Paradise was launched in 1998 as the world’s first non-smoking cruise ship. Sadly, that only last a short time. Fast forward 20 years later, the ship underwent a massive overhaul adding new features and a bow-to-stern interior renovation. We get a five-night Western Caribbean review of Carnival Paradise from Tampa, Florida.
Simonne from Cruising Excursions answer some Mediterranean shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Celebrity Edge was officially christened
- Carnival Cruise Line returns to Europe in 2020
- Carnival increases beverage gratuities by three percent
- Another Princess ship will have Ocean Medallion by February 2019
- Royal Caribbean investing in biometric technology
- Terminal 3 in Port Canaveral is officially underway
Listener Question:What is there to do in Grand Cayman aside from Stingray City?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS5 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019