Carnival Paradise was launched in 1998 as the world’s first non-smoking cruise ship. Sadly, that only last a short time. Fast forward 20 years later, the ship underwent a massive overhaul adding new features and a bow-to-stern interior renovation. We get a five-night Western Caribbean review of Carnival Paradise from Tampa, Florida.
Simonne from Cruising Excursions answer some Mediterranean shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Celebrity Edge was officially christened
- Carnival Cruise Line returns to Europe in 2020
- Carnival increases beverage gratuities by three percent
- Another Princess ship will have Ocean Medallion by February 2019
- Royal Caribbean investing in biometric technology
- Terminal 3 in Port Canaveral is officially underway
Listener Question:What is there to do in Grand Cayman aside from Stingray City?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
- Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
CRUISE NEWS21 hours ago
Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
CRUISE NEWS10 hours ago
180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022