Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Carnival Paradise was launched in 1998 as the world’s first non-smoking cruise ship. Sadly, that only last a short time. Fast forward 20 years later, the ship underwent a massive overhaul adding new features and a bow-to-stern interior renovation. We get a five-night Western Caribbean review of Carnival Paradise from Tampa, Florida.
Simonne from Cruising Excursions answer some Mediterranean shore excursion questions.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Celebrity Edge was officially christened
- Carnival Cruise Line returns to Europe in 2020
- Carnival increases beverage gratuities by three percent
- Another Princess ship will have Ocean Medallion by February 2019
- Royal Caribbean investing in biometric technology
- Terminal 3 in Port Canaveral is officially underway
Listener Question:What is there to do in Grand Cayman aside from Stingray City?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.