A seven-night Bahamas review of Carnival Pride. Walter took this cruise for his 15th wedding anniversary and booked a suite. We get a full review of this Spirit-class ship, entertainment, and dining. Plus, their port stops in Nassau, Princess Cay, and Freeport, Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line having issues with Epic
- Royal Caribbean ordering another mega cruise ship
- A cruise ship was turned away from Cuba
- Carnival Cruise Line renews vows across their whole fleet
- Royal Caribbean
- Listener Question: What to do in Belize?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91