A seven-night Bahamas review of Carnival Pride. Walter took this cruise for his 15th wedding anniversary and booked a suite. We get a full review of this Spirit-class ship, entertainment, and dining. Plus, their port stops in Nassau, Princess Cay, and Freeport, Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line having issues with Epic
- Royal Caribbean ordering another mega cruise ship
- A cruise ship was turned away from Cuba
- Carnival Cruise Line renews vows across their whole fleet
- Royal Caribbean
- Listener Question: What to do in Belize?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]