A seven-night Bahamas review of Carnival Pride. Walter took this cruise for his 15th wedding anniversary and booked a suite. We get a full review of this Spirit-class ship, entertainment, and dining. Plus, their port stops in Nassau, Princess Cay, and Freeport, Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line having issues with Epic
- Royal Caribbean ordering another mega cruise ship
- A cruise ship was turned away from Cuba
- Carnival Cruise Line renews vows across their whole fleet
- Royal Caribbean
- Listener Question: What to do in Belize?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown