A review of Carnival Valor. Valor is a Conquest-class ship from Carnival Cruise Line and currently (2018) sails from Galveston, TX. In 2019, she will reposition to New Orleans. This review covers a four-night cruise to Cozumel. We get a detailed review of the ship, dining, staterooms, and Nachi Cocom in Cozumel.
We answer your shore excursion questions.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- A Royal Caribbean ship rescued two men by pure luck
- Another new cruise ship has arrived in South Florida
- An injured cruiser has won over $400,000 from one cruise line
- A new tax will impact cruisers heading to Amsterdam in 2019
- New cruise ships for 2019
Listener Question: Which cruise line is better – Princess Cruises or Celebrity Cruises?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]