On this episode, we get a review of a seven-night cruise on Celebrity Eclipse to southeast Alaska, sailing from Vancouver, British Columbia.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- More cruise lines relax or drop vaccination mandates and pre-cruise testing
- This past Monday, Carnival Cruise Line had a recording booking day for the first time since 2019
- Virgin Voyages is getting a surge of a half billion dollars in fresh capital
- An extra day for guests sailing Carnival Splendor in Australia in October
- The rockslide in Skagway, Alaska, has forced the closure of one pier for the rest of the 2022 season
- Princess Cruises partners with a NASCAR race team
Should I buy the Cloud 9 Thermal Suite on Carnival in advance for $199, or will it be cheaper once onboard? We are on a week-long cruise on Carnival Panorama in October.
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.