We get a review of an 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise onboard Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Equinox.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival Sunshine listing (leaning over) while at sea over the weekend
- Royal Caribbean’s stabilizer causing them to take on a bit of water
- Norwegian Breakaway almost a day late leaving New York City
- Two cruise ships bumped into each other because of a bad storm
- Celebrity Edge is driving up revenue for Royal Caribbean Corporation
Listener question: Which port is better in Honduras – Mahogany Bay or Coxen Hole?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]