A review of Celebrity Cruises’ ship, Celebrity Infinity. This was a seven-night Mediterranean cruise.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Princess Cruises names new ship
- Norwegian Cruise Line is going through changes
- Celebrity is jumping on the fee bandwagon for a drink package
- A new addition to Perfect Day at CocoCay coming soon
- Norwegian’s newest ship is getting closer to North America
Listener Question: How important it is to have an itinerary with Glacier Bay vs cruising to Tracy Arm or Hubbard?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
- Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada