We get a review of Celebrity Infinity this week. This week’s guest is a seasoned cruiser but his first time sailing on Celebrity Cruises. This four-night cruise left from Port Everglades and went to Key West and Nassau, and had one sea day.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- The kid who jumped off a Royal Caribbean cruise ship and lived to tell the story.
- Virgin Voyages releases rock star cruise suites.
- MSC Cruises gives us more details about their upcoming island Ocean Reserve Cay.
- A Carnival Cruise Line ship stalled for an hour in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Listener Question: Should we stay with Disney or try other lines?
Dan Skilken from TripInsurance.com answers a question about a cruise guest who almost got stuck in Mexico needing emergency surgery.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE19 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again