We get a review of Celebrity Infinity this week. This week’s guest is a seasoned cruiser but his first time sailing on Celebrity Cruises. This four-night cruise left from Port Everglades and went to Key West and Nassau, and had one sea day.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- The kid who jumped off a Royal Caribbean cruise ship and lived to tell the story.
- Virgin Voyages releases rock star cruise suites.
- MSC Cruises gives us more details about their upcoming island Ocean Reserve Cay.
- A Carnival Cruise Line ship stalled for an hour in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Listener Question: Should we stay with Disney or try other lines?
Dan Skilken from TripInsurance.com answers a question about a cruise guest who almost got stuck in Mexico needing emergency surgery.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown