Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network joins us to talk about her seven-night Mediterranean cruise on Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Serenity. Crystal Cruises recently announced that they will not welcome guests back until 2021.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Another round of cruise cancellations
- Crew members file a lawsuit against cruise company
- Norwegian Cruise Line puts rumors to bed
- Recapping Royal Caribbean Group’s Q2 earnings call
- Med cruises were given the green flag for August 15
Listener Q: What is the difference between a Bahamas and a Bermuda cruise.
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service