Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network joins us to talk about her seven-night Mediterranean cruise on Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Serenity. Crystal Cruises recently announced that they will not welcome guests back until 2021.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Another round of cruise cancellations
- Crew members file a lawsuit against cruise company
- Norwegian Cruise Line puts rumors to bed
- Recapping Royal Caribbean Group’s Q2 earnings call
- Med cruises were given the green flag for August 15
Listener Q: What is the difference between a Bahamas and a Bermuda cruise.
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021