Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy on a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise. First debuting in 2012, she remains a popular choice for cruise fans out of Port Canaveral, Florida.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Cruise line increasing gratuities in December
- Carnival helps honeymooners who were robbed
- Carnival honored for supporting military members
- Royal Caribbean may have picked out their next ship name
- Listener Question: Is Norwegian Cruise Line’s free airfare promotion really worth it?
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Dan Skilken from TripInsurance.com stops by the answer some listener questions about cruising during hurricane season and other topics.
- Cruising and needing to fly home for an emergency
- Booked a cruise and got deployment orders
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruiser Saved By Locals After Wheelchair Rolls Into Water [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE PODCAST1 day ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
EDITORIAL2 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge