We get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy on a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise. First debuting in 2012, she remains a popular choice for cruise fans out of Port Canaveral, Florida.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Cruise line increasing gratuities in December
- Carnival helps honeymooners who were robbed
- Carnival honored for supporting military members
- Royal Caribbean may have picked out their next ship name
- Listener Question: Is Norwegian Cruise Line’s free airfare promotion really worth it?
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Dan Skilken from TripInsurance.com stops by the answer some listener questions about cruising during hurricane season and other topics.
- Cruising and needing to fly home for an emergency
- Booked a cruise and got deployment orders
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]