We get a review of Disney Cruise Lines’ Disney Magic. This was a one way sailing from Rome to Barcelona. We get a full review of the Disney cruise experience and an overall review of the cruise ship.
Plus, Dan from TripInsurance.com answers some of your listener questions on travel insurance.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Woman jumps off Norwegian Star
- Carnival Cruise Line announces new port of mega ship
- Princess Cruises names new ship
- Woman sues cruise line because she lost trivia
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit