We get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder on a seven-night Bahamas cruise from Galveston, Texas. This cruise was a special cruise because it was their first time cruising Disney and their first time cruising ever! How did it stack up? We get a comprehensive review from this family.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean has detailed the pricing on the CocoCay makeover.
- Norwegian Bliss is finally christened.
- Norwegian raises the prices on go karts on Bliss.
- MSC Cruises takes delivery of MSC Seaview
- Ports of call continue to be canceled in Hawaii.
Shelly from Cruising Excursions stops by to answer some of your questions on Northern Europe shore excursions.
Listener question on cruising during hurricane season and excellent prices.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Ship Experiencing Technical Issues
- Cruise Ship Fails Health Inspection, 44 Violations
- Holland America Cancels Four More Cruise Ship Sailings
- Carnival Adds Flight Options to Cruise Manager
- 7 Confessions of a Cruise Ship Bartender
- Carnival Magic To Sail From Norfolk In 2021
- Coronavirus Kills Two Cruisers As One Line Suspends Ship’s Operations
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Equinox Review 2020 + News
- Carnival Radiance Entertainment Staff Named
- Cruise Comedian Fired For Breaking Quarantine, Sneaking Home