[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI487JUN0618.mp3″ title=”Disney Wonder Review + News” artist=”Cruise Radio ” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” ]
We get a review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder on a seven-night Bahamas cruise from Galveston, Texas. This cruise was a special cruise because it was their first time cruising Disney and their first time cruising ever! How did it stack up? We get a comprehensive review from this family.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean has detailed the pricing on the CocoCay makeover.
- Norwegian Bliss is finally christened.
- Norwegian raises the prices on go karts on Bliss.
- MSC Cruises takes delivery of MSC Seaview
- Ports of call continue to be canceled in Hawaii.
Shelly from Cruising Excursions stops by to answer some of your questions on Northern Europe shore excursions.
Listener question on cruising during hurricane season and excellent prices.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia