[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI472FEB1518_1.mp3″ title=”Enchantment of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
On this episode, we hear a review of Enchantment of the Seas from Kathy, who took a 60 person group onboard for a three-night Bahamas sailing. She talks about the dining, her grand suite, the amenities onboard, and their surprise sea day.
Sherry Has Cruise News On:
- Next Carnival newbuild heading to Long Beach, California
- Carnival is sending Splendor to Australia
- Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas is heading back to America with some new enhancements
- New Holland America ship itineraries revealed
Listener Question: What’s the quickest way to disembark Oasis of the Seas? We are worried that it will be a mess with nearly 6,000 other cruisers trying to get off at the same time. – Phil, Tampa
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity