[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI510SEP080518.mp3″ title=”Explorer of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas. This was a seven-night Alaska cruise from Seattle.
Richard Simms has cruise news on:
- Flooding at the port of Galveston
- Carnival Cruise Line dismissed a dining rumor
- Carnival Corporation christened their largest ship to day
- Norwegian Sun has wrapped up its Cuba season
- Carnival guests could soon be paying more to sail out of Port Canaveral
- Listener question on the best time to embark a cruise from New York City
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.