On this week’s episode, we get a full review of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. This four-night cruise departed from PortMiami and stopped at Nassau as well as Royal Caribbean’s private Bahamian island Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Cruise ship halts a rocket launch
- Carnival pulls a ship from Australia
- Disney updates its COVID policies for testing
- Queen Mary could reopen to the public later this year
- Royal Caribbean returns to Labadee, Haiti
- A couple gets caught with over 500 prohibited items
What are some first-time cruise tips for picking a sailing during a pandemic?
Listen to Cruise Radio:
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.