Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line isn’t your typical cruise line. They have two cruise ships based in Palm Beach, Florida and do two-night cruises to Freeport, Bahamas.
One of their ships is an old Carnival Cruise Line ship (Carnival Celebration) and the other is an old Costa Cruises ship (neoClassica). Today’s review is of the Grand Classica.
We learn how is compares to mass market cruise ship, are the procedures the same, and what the experience was like.
Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee answers a question about the high winds that caused a cruise ship delay in New York City.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line ship was cut short due to high winds
- The port of Nassau will get a new cruise pier
- One cruise line made gratuities mandatory and then reversed it
- Navigator of the Seas is out of dry dock and ready to sail from Port Miami
- Carnival Cruise Line adds new dessert menu
Listener question on tipping luggage handlers at the pier.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
- Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
- Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
- Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
- Sitka Alaska Cruise Port Information
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Hurricane Reveals People We Don’t Want To Cruise With
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The Solo Cruiser Deal Too Good To Pass Up
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line To Stretch Ship, Spend $140 Million On Upgrades
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion