Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line isn’t your typical cruise line. They have two cruise ships based in Palm Beach, Florida and do two-night cruises to Freeport, Bahamas.
One of their ships is an old Carnival Cruise Line ship (Carnival Celebration) and the other is an old Costa Cruises ship (neoClassica). Today’s review is of the Grand Classica.
We learn how is compares to mass market cruise ship, are the procedures the same, and what the experience was like.
Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee answers a question about the high winds that caused a cruise ship delay in New York City.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line ship was cut short due to high winds
- The port of Nassau will get a new cruise pier
- One cruise line made gratuities mandatory and then reversed it
- Navigator of the Seas is out of dry dock and ready to sail from Port Miami
- Carnival Cruise Line adds new dessert menu
Listener question on tipping luggage handlers at the pier.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 3, 2019
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
CRUISE PODCAST3 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News