Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line isn’t your typical cruise line. They have two cruise ships based in Palm Beach, Florida and do two-night cruises to Freeport, Bahamas.
One of their ships is an old Carnival Cruise Line ship (Carnival Celebration) and the other is an old Costa Cruises ship (neoClassica). Today’s review is of the Grand Classica.
We learn how is compares to mass market cruise ship, are the procedures the same, and what the experience was like.
Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee answers a question about the high winds that caused a cruise ship delay in New York City.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line ship was cut short due to high winds
- The port of Nassau will get a new cruise pier
- One cruise line made gratuities mandatory and then reversed it
- Navigator of the Seas is out of dry dock and ready to sail from Port Miami
- Carnival Cruise Line adds new dessert menu
Listener question on tipping luggage handlers at the pier.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.