Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
On this episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas from a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise. We hear a family’s perspective of one of the largest cruise ships in the world and how their experience was.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- The name of Carnival Cruise Line’s new ship
- Royal Caribbean ditching the Dreamworks partnership
- But building a nearly $100M terminal in Galveston, Texas
- PortMiami breaking a cruise passenger record
- A cruise ship plows through a mooring area in Key West
Listener Question: When is the best time to board the ship on embarkation day?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
- Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
- Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
- Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
- Sitka Alaska Cruise Port Information
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Hurricane Reveals People We Don’t Want To Cruise With
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The Solo Cruiser Deal Too Good To Pass Up
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line To Stretch Ship, Spend $140 Million On Upgrades
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion