On this episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas from a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise. We hear a family’s perspective of one of the largest cruise ships in the world and how their experience was.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- The name of Carnival Cruise Line’s new ship
- Royal Caribbean ditching the Dreamworks partnership
- But building a nearly $100M terminal in Galveston, Texas
- PortMiami breaking a cruise passenger record
- A cruise ship plows through a mooring area in Key West
Listener Question: When is the best time to board the ship on embarkation day?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]