On this episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas from a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise. We hear a family’s perspective of one of the largest cruise ships in the world and how their experience was.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- The name of Carnival Cruise Line’s new ship
- Royal Caribbean ditching the Dreamworks partnership
- But building a nearly $100M terminal in Galveston, Texas
- PortMiami breaking a cruise passenger record
- A cruise ship plows through a mooring area in Key West
Listener Question: When is the best time to board the ship on embarkation day?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown