On this episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas that stopped in Nassau and Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Rob answers some shore excursion questions about Northern Europe and Mediterranean cruise itineraries.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line updates SkyRide closure
- Royal Caribbean will double-dip at CocoCay
- Virgin Voyages releases more itineraries through 2021
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship completed a milestone
When will my guaranteed room be assigned with Royal Caribbean? And once it’s assigned, can I change it?
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020