On this episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas that stopped in Nassau and Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Rob answers some shore excursion questions about Northern Europe and Mediterranean cruise itineraries.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line updates SkyRide closure
- Royal Caribbean will double-dip at CocoCay
- Virgin Voyages releases more itineraries through 2021
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship completed a milestone
When will my guaranteed room be assigned with Royal Caribbean? And once it’s assigned, can I change it?
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience