[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI497AUG0918.mp3″ title=”Mariner of the Seas Bahamas Review + News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Mariner of the Seas. Don recently took a three-night Bahamas cruise that stopped in Nassau, Bahamas and the cruise line’s private island CocoCay. We get a detailed review of CocoCay, a construction update, and what it was like sailing this newly refurbished cruise ship.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- A Carnival crew found unresponsive
- The talk of passenger fuel surcharges as the price of oil increases
- Princess Cruises has a burger available on land
- Royal Caribbean had the largest movie premiere at sea
Listener questions on:
- Bringing two bottles of wine onboard
- ATM onboard cruise ships
- Getting to St. John from St. Thomas
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]