We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s newly refurbished Mariner of the Seas. Don recently took a three-night Bahamas cruise that stopped in Nassau, Bahamas and the cruise line’s private island CocoCay. We get a detailed review of CocoCay, a construction update, and what it was like sailing this newly refurbished cruise ship.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- A Carnival crew found unresponsive
- The talk of passenger fuel surcharges as the price of oil increases
- Princess Cruises has a burger available on land
- Royal Caribbean had the largest movie premiere at sea
Listener questions on:
- Bringing two bottles of wine onboard
- ATM onboard cruise ships
- Getting to St. John from St. Thomas
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.