On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we get a review of a seven-night Mediterranean cruise on MSC Cruises’ ship MSC Lirica, roundtrip from Piraeus, Greece (the port for Athens).
Richard Simms Has Cruise News:
- Policy changes regarding testing across most major cruise lines
- Norwegian Cruise Line is changing up menus and celebrating the float-out of its next Prima-class ship
- Carnival Cruise Line has welcomed over 3 million guests since its restart
- Glacier Bay National Park introduces a new cruise ship environmental inspection program
- A fishing boat hit a cruise ship off the coast of New England
I have a medical condition and cannot get the drink package. Can my wife get one on our Royal Caribbean cruise next summer? — Tim
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.