Since MSC Cruises returned to cruising this past week, it’s only appropriate to get a review of the MSC Meraviglia.
Sheri and her family had an opportunity to sail the Yacht Club (ship within a ship concept) in the Mediterranean. We get a full review of one of MSC Cruises’ newest ships.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Cruises are officially underway in Europe
- Cruise line cleared of health incident
- Carnival Corp compromised by hackers
- Grand Cayman tells cruise ships no
- Carnival Corp gives a financial update
Listener Q: We are in the early planning stages of our 2022 summer cruise. We are older and do not like crowds and crazy traffic. What is easier to navigate – Port Canaveral or Fort Lauderdale?
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021