This week we get a review of MSC Meraviglia, a ship that was introduced by MSC Cruises in 2016. Dr. Kris gives us a comprehensive review of the ship, his thoughts on the layout, the ports of call, and how the service was sailing MSC Cruises in the western Mediterranean.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- A cruise ship hitting the pier in Honduras
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Bliss being delivered
- Carnival Cruise Line cutting back on the use of straws
- Listener Question: The best way to stay in touch with family when docking in port.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides