Kristin and her husband Scott recently took a seven-night western Caribbean cruise out of Miami aboard MSC Cruises’ newest ship, MSC Seascape. Hear what they thought of their cabin, the food on board, the entertainment, and how they ended up with an extra day at MSC’s private island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Royal Caribbean Group is moving the financial needle in the right direction
- Carnival Cruise Line releases a lot of sailings from 15 to 31 nights to and from the Pacific region
- Nearly half of Princess’s cruise fleet will sail Alaska next year
- Details revealed on Sun Princess
- Crystal Cruises is back and will sail this summer
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
If you’d like to further support Cruise Radio, we now have a Patreon which you can find here.