A review of Holland America’s latest ship the Nieuw Statendam on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Propulsion issues slow down more Allure of the Seas sailings
- Carnival lowers Faster to the Fun on two cruise ships
- Cruise over-tourism becoming a problem again
- Princess Cruises rolls out their first jazz club
- A brawl lands two arrested on a cruise ship
1. How strict is Carnival with boarding times at Port Canaveral?
2. Suggestions for snorkeling in Nassau, Bahamas?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020