A review of Holland America’s latest ship the Nieuw Statendam on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Propulsion issues slow down more Allure of the Seas sailings
- Carnival lowers Faster to the Fun on two cruise ships
- Cruise over-tourism becoming a problem again
- Princess Cruises rolls out their first jazz club
- A brawl lands two arrested on a cruise ship
1. How strict is Carnival with boarding times at Port Canaveral?
2. Suggestions for snorkeling in Nassau, Bahamas?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience