[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI487MAY3118EDIT.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Bliss Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Kris recently returned from one of the first guest sailings aboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship, Norwegian Bliss. The cruise went from Miami, Florida through the Panama Canal and ended on the west coast. We get a review of this newest ship, including the Haven experience, food, entertainment, and all the things to do outdoors like the go-karts and laser tag.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival ship delayed from Tampa for two days
- Royal Caribbean ship is out of dry dock with the new skypad
- Virgin Voyages reveals more inside spaces
- Hawaii cruises still impacted by volcano eruptions
- Disney Cruise Line rolls out new itineraries
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]