A review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Encore. This ship was launched in 2019 and only sailed a couple of months before the cruise industry shutdown. William and his family sailed this seven-night cruise to Southeast Alaska from Seattle.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Grand Turk could see cruise ships by the end of 2021
- More Carnival Corporation cruise ships returned to service over the weekend
- San Francisco reopened to cruise ships this week
- Nearly 250,000 guests have sailed Carnival Cruise Line over the past three months
- Another cruise line adds a second world cruise
1. If you’ve got a minute could you tell me if the Covid home test for Royal Caribbean can be done anytime during the day/night? We are heading to Miami 2 days before sailing and need to be at the airport by 9:00 a.m. Thursday (sailing Saturday). Would be nice if we could use the test kit around 7 a.m.
2. We are sailing Mardi Gras and have a question about Carnival Kitchen. How much does it cost, what is involved, and how do we make reservations for it? Is this like a chef’s table experience?
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship