Matt gives us a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Escape. This was a seven-night cruise from New York City to Bermuda.
We get a comprehensive review of Norwegian Escape, the dining venues, entertainment, and the nightlife offered onboard. Find more details about Matt’s journey here.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line’s $200M announcement of Carnival Sunrise
- Carnival is doing away with public health forms at embarkation
- Princess Cruises reveals details about Sky Princess
- Royal Caribbean is updating their booking policy
- Cruise ship employee kills a polar bear on an excursion
Cruise Critic stops by the give us a recap of their 2018 Cruisers’ Choice Destination Awards.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island