We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Jewel. Part of the Jewel-class of vessels, the ship carries 2400 guests and 93,500-tons.
This was a cruise down under, leaving from Sydney to Auckland. We get all the details of the cruise, itinerary, and how to approach this bucket list trip.
Sherry has cruise news:
- The White House tapped travel execs to help open the county for tourism
- CDC gave guidance on what cruise lines need to do in order to sail again
- Carnival Cruise ships take on a new mission
Royal Caribbean has extended its cancellations
- Could Norwegian Cruise Line Holding be selling a stake?
Listener Question: What advantages does an aft balcony have over a normal balcony, aside from the obvious?
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call