We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Jewel. Part of the Jewel-class of vessels, the ship carries 2400 guests and 93,500-tons.
This was a cruise down under, leaving from Sydney to Auckland. We get all the details of the cruise, itinerary, and how to approach this bucket list trip.
Sherry has cruise news:
- The White House tapped travel execs to help open the county for tourism
- CDC gave guidance on what cruise lines need to do in order to sail again
- Carnival Cruise ships take on a new mission
Royal Caribbean has extended its cancellations
- Could Norwegian Cruise Line Holding be selling a stake?
Listener Question: What advantages does an aft balcony have over a normal balcony, aside from the obvious?
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return