A full review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Sky. This ship is one of Norwegian’s smaller cruise ships and sails year-round from Miami, Florida. Matt did a back-to-back sailing on this one so he sailed a four-night and then a three-night sailing. The itinerary on the cruise included Cuba, Nassau, Bahamas and the cruise line’s private island of Great Stirrup Cay.
To catch up on this week’s cruise news please check out the Cruise Radio News feed by clicking here or by typing in Cruise Radio News where you listen to your favorite podcast.
Support Our Sponsors
Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]