Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Port Canaveral-based Oasis of the Seas. Oasis debuted as the world’s largest cruise ship back in 2009, and it still more popular than ever. Kat and her husband went on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise and we get a detailed report of her trip, how the ship was, the ports of call, and some first time tips for sailing an Oasis-class ship.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Four Carnival Cruise Line ships are officially at their new homeports
- Norwegian Cruise Line increases their drink package price, again
- Titanic II project started back up again
- Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line sending a ship to house workers in the Boston gas explosion
- Listener Question: How does the Norwegian Cruise Line bidding for an upgrade program work?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruiser Saved By Locals After Wheelchair Rolls Into Water [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE PODCAST1 day ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
EDITORIAL2 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge