[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI505OCT0418.mp3″ title=”Oasis of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio ” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
We get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Port Canaveral-based Oasis of the Seas. Oasis debuted as the world’s largest cruise ship back in 2009, and it still more popular than ever. Kat and her husband went on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise and we get a detailed report of her trip, how the ship was, the ports of call, and some first time tips for sailing an Oasis-class ship.
Richard has cruise news on:
- Four Carnival Cruise Line ships are officially at their new homeports
- Norwegian Cruise Line increases their drink package price, again
- Titanic II project started back up again
- Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line sending a ship to house workers in the Boston gas explosion
- Listener Question: How does the Norwegian Cruise Line bidding for an upgrade program work?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.