We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Hawaii-based ship Pride of America. This ship sails year-round in Hawaii and even does overnights in select ports of call. We talk about the ship, the ports of call, and dining on the ship.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line is changing their smoking policy
- Symphony of the Seas was officially christened in Port Miami
- Celebrity Edge has arrived at her new home in Florida
- Carnival Cruise ship debuts a new fast food restaurant
- Norwegian Cruise Line ship breaks down in San Juan and sends passengers home
- Question: What island has better snorkeling: St. Kitts or Grand Turk?
In 2018, Hawaii was plagued with natural disasters like a volcano and bad storms. What a lot of people don’t realize is how quickly it bounced back. After spending a week there, Ashley Kosciolek, Editor at Cruise Critic, stops by the give us a progress report on the Hawaiian islands.
You can read Ashley’s full recap of her Hawaii cruise here.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]