We get a review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Hawaii-based ship Pride of America. This ship sails year-round in Hawaii and even does overnights in select ports of call. We talk about the ship, the ports of call, and dining on the ship.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line is changing their smoking policy
- Symphony of the Seas was officially christened in Port Miami
- Celebrity Edge has arrived at her new home in Florida
- Carnival Cruise ship debuts a new fast food restaurant
- Norwegian Cruise Line ship breaks down in San Juan and sends passengers home
- Question: What island has better snorkeling: St. Kitts or Grand Turk?
In 2018, Hawaii was plagued with natural disasters like a volcano and bad storms. What a lot of people don’t realize is how quickly it bounced back. After spending a week there, Ashley Kosciolek, Editor at Cruise Critic, stops by the give us a progress report on the Hawaiian islands.
You can read Ashley’s full recap of her Hawaii cruise here.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Calories Don’t Count
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Party Space, Price Details
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 13, 2019
- 17 Carnival Cruise Ship Bars and Lounges
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- 2020 Cruise Trends You Need to Know
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
17 Carnival Cruise Ship Bars and Lounges
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Party Space, Price Details
EDITORIAL4 days ago
2020 Cruise Trends You Need to Know
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 13, 2019