[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI475MAR0818.mp3″ title=”Royal Princess Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode, get a review of Princess Cruises’ Royal Princess. This was a 10-night Southern Caribbean itinerary out of Port Everglades.
Simone from Cruising Excursions drops by to answer some of your listener questions on Baltic itineraries.
Sherry Kennedy has Cruise News:
- Cruise lines pull some excursions from the Cozumel itinerary.
- Details of the new Holland America food partnership.
- Carnival Horizon officially has a Godmother.
- Bahamas Paradise Cruises details their upcoming ship.
- Celebrity Cruises details new dining venues on the upcoming Celebrity Edge
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]